Shipping and Delivery
Postage and Handling
All of our parcels are delivered by Australia Post. The total delivery cost is calculated based on the destination and amount of items being delivered.
To return your product, you should send us an email to email@example.com and we will assist in the process.
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery costs for returning your item. Delivery costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Rates are based on Australia Post prices plus packaging and handling costs. Your total shipping cost is displayed in your shopping cart once you have selected your parcel destination. We reserve the right to charge the customer for delivery costs associated with such activities.
- Standard postage (Australia wide) $9
- Express postage (Australia wide) $16
1. Standard postage: If you select standard postage you will receive your order within 3-5 business days after dispatch.
2. Express postage: If you select express postage you will receive your order within 1-3 business days after dispatch.
Please be aware that all of our products are hand-made upon ordering, so in some cases there may be a 7-10 business day wait on manufacturing from when you place the order.
- Standard postage (International) $29
- Express postage (International) $39
1. Standard postage: If you select standard postage you will receive your order within 6-12 business days after dispatch.
2. Express postage: If you select express postage you will receive your order within 3-8 business days after dispatch.
Please note there may still be 7-10 business day wait on manufacturing from when you place the order.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
Please be aware that you are responsible for any tax/duties/customs required by your city of residence.
Items sent outside of Australia may be subjected to import taxes such as Custom, VAT, custom processing fees and courier release fees. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure you are aware of any customs, import tax, duties and other charges which are applicable in your country of residence. We will not accept claims as such and will not be responsible for these costs. These fees are entirely the responsibility of the customer. If unsure, please contact your local customs or postal authorities prior to your purchase to clarify.