The following size charts will guide you to the best moccasin fit, keeping in mind that they will fit firmly to begin with and then stretch to a comfortable fit. When considering kid's moccasin sizes it is recommended to go one size up from normal shoe size to allow for growth. If you are unsure about sizes and would like some advice feel free to contact us and our team will provide their expertise advice.
How to best measure your foot length:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to see what size better corresponds to your foot measurement.